Car count

-

michformulaS

Reaction score
I have been on here for a few years and I think this is my first original thread but I was reading another thread tonight that said he owned 72 cars. I am 37 and just did a count at 24 that were insured and titled. I am wondering if others have more titled, insured vehicles that beat their years driving. I and my wife currently have 8 cars registered and insured( we are the only drivers in our house..little man is 3.5 year old) He does have a truck! My insurance lady asks me about what I have for sale or if I can find her a car when she is looking.

12 with 2 that i hold title and no tags right now and 2 more with no tags

I have been on here for a few years and I think this is my first original thread but I was reading another thread tonight that said he owned 72 cars. I am 37 and just did a count at 24 that were insured and titled. I am wondering if others have more titled, insured vehicles that beat their years driving. I and my wife currently have 8 cars registered and insured( we are the only drivers in our house..little man is 3.5 year old) He does have a truck! My insurance lady asks me about what I have for sale or if I can find her a car when she is looking.

Only got 3 but still looking!!!8)

75-86.jpg

Since my first car I think I have had 22 vehicles total. I think that was the question.
Currently I have 5 insured and titled.

What I have titled and Plated

67 Dart GT convertible

lowMuseum.jpg

86 Honda Goldwing

81 Imperial 14,900 miles

95 Dodge 2500 Ram cummins diesel

99 Plymouth Prowler bought new July 98

Kimmcat.jpg

04 Ford Freestar (wifes van)

titled not plated
82 Imperial 31,000 miles
Not titled
81 Imperial [Body only]
67 Dart GT hardtop

badside.JPG

Just me and my wife

we also have a 74 Coupe deVille that we maintain and pay insurance on, but don't actually own, just use as our own and have for the past 15 years

trailers
99 - 24' enclosed car hauler
86 - 22' enclosed car hauler
98 - Prowler trailer
small open trailer

I need to sell some stuff......................LOL

lowMuseum.jpg

badside.JPG

Kimmcat.jpg

Just 4 for now. 8)

The 04 Ram, 65 Barracuda, 66 Dart GT, and the wife's daily (mazda protogay).

Wow, some people have a lot of cars.

Just 3 here

69 Coronet

99 Explorer

79 Monte Carlo ( i tried to talk my son out of it, honest)

-
Back