Car Cover

-

Steve welder

Reaction score
After a two year wait, the guy who did the body and paint on my 69 finally took the car for some minor touchup's and a few other things.
He will be going over the entire car. He's a great honest guy and takes great pride in what goes out of his shop. So he has the go ahead to do whatever he see's fit
I know the car will look fantastic when its ready and will post pictures asap
But I need a new indoor car cover, something that will not damage paint, any recommendations will be appreciated

Google California Car Covers and look thru their selections. They have flannel indoor covers that are soft, but I don't know if they will completely stop dust. They are custom fit covers, not the least expensive on the market, but they are nice. I have an indoor/outdoor cover from them on my Challenger conv. It is soft enough to not scratch, but it does keep dust from going through. It is many years old, and was their "Noah" version at the time, but they may not offer that anymore. Good luck in your search.

:thumbsup:

I have a fitted one, indoor/outdoor with a fleece type lining.

Get a tad of fuzz but has served me well for 8 years. Easily on and off the car. A Cali Duster takes care of the Fuzz. The indoor type Nylon units stink IMO.

Yes your Paint matters! :)

I picked up the all cotton cover from California car covers, and I love it- thick and soft

-
Back