Car guy rite of passage

-

wildbill

Reaction score
Had my first neighbor complaint this morning. Started the new race car with open headers at about 7:45. Can't wait to get it to the track. 75 Duster with a 360 and ported W2 heads. At least she said it was cool in the middle of the day from now on.:headbang:

Had my first neighbor complaint this morning. Started the new race car with open headers at about 7:45. Can't wait to get it to the track. 75 Duster with a 360 and ported W2 heads. At least she said it was cool in the middle of the day from now on.:headbang:
lol, i usually wait until after 9am to make loud noises at my house. 8 am at work.

take em for a ride and they will understand. this is my ride at about 11:30 p.m. just got off a run of 12hr shifts and needed a beer and a smile. so went out and fired up the dodge. lol.

[ame=http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo147/johnnydart_photo/pissingofftheneighbors_zps19ea27fa.mp4]
th_pissingofftheneighbors_zps19ea27fa.jpg
[/ame]

my neighbors have a rooster...that pretty much gives me freedom to do what I want with my cars

At least she was reasonable. I just couldn't wait. Had it set up a few weeks ago but the new 727 was no good. Have it back in and working now!

Always nice to get along with the neighbors...

But within reason. What's your state and local laws about noise? In NY it's nothing before 7am and nothing after 9pm where no local ordinances exist.

Had a neighbor who used to ***** about me parking in front of his house. There was nothing but parking on the street. He hated it every time he'd call the cops about someone parking in front of his house and the cops would tell him that it's a public street, there was nothing they could do. I wasn't blocking access to his house, I wasn't blocking any fireplugs.

As one who frequently works very late into the night and wee hours of the morning, 7:45 is wayyy early for me too. If it was a jackhammer, the TV or your mower outside my bedroom window I'd be inclined to let ya know about it too.

But if you woke me up with the fine smell of 116 and open headers, I'd be more inclined to come over and HELP. What the heck, I'm up anyway.

Just ask Double M. I was his next door neighbor from '96 - '03. :-D I sure do miss that guy.

Just ask Double M. I was his next door neighbor from '96 - '03. :iconbigg: I sure do miss that guy.

Were your ears burning this last weekend? I met MuuMuu101 Saturday. I pressed in some KH disc brake wheel studs for him. Him and I went up to Bernies to show him Bernie's Duster. While we were sitting there bench racing, Bernie and I had a good conversation about you, telling Sammy (WuuWuu101) about you. Yes, we both miss you.

The reason I always fired up the different race cars late at night is so I could watch you come over in your PJ's or nightgown.:headbang:

Russ.

Just ask Double M. I was his next door neighbor from '96 - '03. :iconbigg: I sure do miss that guy.

Were your ears burning this last weekend? I met MuuMuu101 Saturday. I pressed in some KH disc brake wheel studs for him. Him and I went up to Bernies to show him Bernie's Duster. While we were sitting there bench racing, Bernie and I had a good conversation about you, telling Sammy (WuuWuu101) about you. Yes, we both miss you.

The reason I always fired up the different race cars late at night is so I could watch you come over in your PJ's or nightgown.:headbang:

Russ.

Rofl! I start making noise at 6am. Hammers, saws, nail guns. Lol I love building houses

Russ.

Thanks for that Russ. It's been a rough few weeks around here and I need all the smiles and good memories I can get. Please give Bernie my love the next time you see him. As far the pj's / nightgown go, I'm gonna take The Fifth and let the boys just wonder ............... :-D Love ya!!

-
Back