Car inspection in California

-

tanis4457

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been a lurker on the site for a while gathering info on A bodies. I live in Seattle, WA and have been looking at a few dodge darts in CA, in particular one in Santa Barbara at the moment. I was wondering if anyone could look at the car for me or could recommend someone, I could pay you for your time. I don't want to take the seller's word for everything and go all the way down there only to realize that it's not the car for me. I'm 32 and have been saving money for a while and would like to purchase something that I will keep for a long time. Anyways let me know if you can help.
Thanks,
Erik

Hi Erik,

Welcome to FABO!

I used a company called Carz Inspection to check out the last Barracuda I bought. It cost me $250 but I got something like 50 pictures and a written report with test drive and everything. I was happy with the money I spent. Ended up flying to Wisconsin to buy the car.

Hi Erik,

Welcome to FABO!

I used a company called Carz Inspection to check out the last Barracuda I bought. It cost me $250 but I got something like 50 pictures and a written report with test drive and everything. I was happy with the money I spent. Ended up flying to Wisconsin to buy the car.

Cool I'll look into that.
Thanks,
Erik

-
Back