Car Jacking warning

-

3406pk

Reaction score
I was just reading some robbery stories by DaveBond and SalinasJoel. So it reminded me of a story I heard from oil patch in North Dakota.
Woman was shopping at Wal-Mart and put packages in car. She gets in and starts car, then notices a yellow paper stuck on back window. She gets out to check what paper was. When she got out with car still running, the scumbag jacker pushes her down and gets in car and drives off. So warn your better half to never get out to check out something like that and never leave with car running. I've heard some bad stories from Dickinson and Williston, ND. Crooks follow the money source.

I was just reading some robbery stories by DaveBond and SalinasJoel. So it reminded me of a story I heard from oil patch in North Dakota.
Woman was shopping at Wal-Mart and put packages in car. She gets in and starts car, then notices a yellow paper stuck on back window. She gets out to check what paper was. When she got out with car still running, the scumbag jacker pushes her down and gets in car and drives off. So warn your better half to never get out to check out something like that and never leave with car running. I've heard some bad stories from Dickinson and Williston, ND. Crooks follow the money source.

That probably wouldent happen in texas, because of all the people who are licenced hand gun carriers.

-
Back