Car spotting ...calling on Nova Scotians..

-

grassy

Reaction score
Folks,

The person that introduced me to MOPARs (69 Charger R/T - B5 with White vinyl top - he also had at that time a '71 and '73 Charger) in '79 has been seduced by RX7s and now he has been looking for a Lotus.

Meanwhile, I have been sending him "for sales" from FABO trying to get him to come back to the MOPAR community. Today, he asked me about this car. The seller mentions that it is being advertised locally but i have checked autotrader, Kijiji , etc and cannot find it.

Do anyone here know this car ?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Dodge-Charge...Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e7c13c751#ht_5269wt_917

Thanks
ian.

Thanks...I swear I am losing it sometimes..That I can blame on the meds... :(

Ian.

Do not know the car, but it sure looks good in the pictures. Any idea where it is in NS?

No idea..wish I did so I could take a boo..my bud will be in the Maritimes in July or August....how can a car like that hide in such a small province ?

Ian.

There is a phone number in the e bay ad, but it does not show up on canada411

Just talking to my neighbor (''70GTX being restored).

He thought he saw it awhile ago on Kijiji in Halifax for 19K...and reserve on e-bag is over 29K...

ian.

It is, isn't it.

No response to my e-mail.

My bud lives in Ontario now..if anyone knows of a '69 r/t and maybe s/e that is in great condition and is selling t a reasonable price, can you PM me..

Thanks
Ian.

There was a guy in Rexton or Boutouche area, years now , that came to look at my 70 Charger R/T S/E , had a B5 blue 69 Charger R/T with white interior was an original 4 speed car changed to auto , and had a Dana.I cannot remember his name now , but i do remember he wore glasses that were pitted real bad from a welder .Never seen him again.

My bud bought his '69 up around JimJim in 78-79 ish..B5 blue, 4 speed, white vinyl top and cragars. Every known sun instrument ran down the bottom of the dash. White shag carpet and some kind of fur on the roof liner with 69 on it..this was the disco era..

He sold it in the early 80's ...I think to a guy back up around JimJim..

I will see if I can get a picture of it and I tell ya a story..

I think the Charger is far more gorgeous than a Challenger...my opinion. Great car you have.

ian.

-
Back