car storage bags

-

stoke

Reaction score
Has anyone used them car storage bags that zip up and enclose the entire car? I was thinking on buying one and am wondering how well they work. Thanks

Absolutely the way to go for car storage. I bought mine this year after my buddy showed me how easy it is with his Road Runner. He has been using one for about 4 years and swears by them. No more oiling all the chrome and having to worry about surface rust on the rotors in the spring.

Car comes out just as clean as it went in!

wish they made one for outdoor use. Id get it in a heartbeat. What do you guys suggest in the way of a nice car cover? Ive found amazing ones for 300..

I bought a nice car cover for my car through Beverly Hills Car Covers. It is supposed to be able to set out in the rain and not bleed through. I tried it once and it actually did work to my amazement.

Supposed to have 4 layers of fabric and is supposed to not trap moisture underneath it either. If I remember right, it was around $300.00.

416stroker~ is that the right link? Automotivecenter.com come up....

Aloha

I found the bags at autoanything.com. They have a couple different kinds. I also wish they made them for outside storage. I have found some bags that are inflated, and a small fan keeps them inflated. These can be kept outside I think. Not sure what I will do , maybe build a heated garage, when my ship comes in

-
Back