Car Storage

-

norton

Doing the best that I can
Reaction score
Does anyone in the Toronto area use a company called Elite Custom Car Storage Inc. If so BEWARE ! Here's my story. They picked my car up in an enclosed trailer from the body shop and took it directly to their storage facility. I was present at the body shop for pick up, as the car was just painted and I had to do an inspection before paying for the body and paint. I was also there at the storage facility when they unloaded the car and did an inspection, and other than the fact the car was in need of a good cleaning and detailing, no issues were found.
Well yesterday they delivered the car to me and there was huge chip in the paint, on the top of the front left fender. Before this was noticed they told me they had to boost the car to get it going. When I pointed out the chip, their immediate reaction was to blame it on the body shop. The company owner called me last night and said the chip was put on the inspection report, which I didn't get a copy of. Long story short, (NOT THEIR PROBLEM). Sorry for rambling, just wanted to warn others that may be thinking of using them.

You should have!

Yes I agree %100 I should have. I took an extended lunch from work that day so I was in a hurry.
My lose I guess. Didn't think there would be an issue, because their driver watched me do an inspection before I paid the body shop.

-
Back