Car Video's

-
the remake was a challenger, mr. stephens of stephens performance owns all 4 challengers from that movie, including the wrecked one.

I`ve always liked Chris Cornells vocals, since Soundgarden. I`ve heard that it`s actually a Camaro that gets driven into the bulldozer?8) I`ve never slowed down the video to take a closer look at it though.

Yea that wasn't Kowalsky hitting the dosers, KOWALSKY LIVES.

Cool VIds, The Bullit chase was always tops in my vote... While riding with the mustang you can here the charger going through the gears! A lot of guys are building 68/69 general lees, I would like to have the 68 Bullit Charger myself!
I missed my chance for a rare 68 Choc brown all orig 68 Hemi/Auto Charger from a local guy in Elwood Indiana who sold his parts store and moved to warmer weather. It set in his building in the corner for years, He had it restored and sold it!
I was only about $45.000 short is all!!! I am sure that car would take six numbers to buy it now!

Cool Jerry Cantrell video.

Yeah the Bullitt chase rules, first real chase as well, only could have been cooler with McQueen driving a '68 Cuda or something, har har...

-
Back