Caravan to Mopar Nationals

-

cmills

Reaction score
I noticed the thread for a "Caravan to Carlisle". Does anyone have interest in a "Caravan to Mopar Nationals"? I live in Eastern Pa. I would feel more comfortable making the drive with a group. Anyone share my interest?

i will be leaving from albany ny on wednesday driving to erie and erie on , on thursday.

What are the dates and where is it?
When are you going?
Would you be staying overnight, and if so any suggestions?

Is there a fee to put your car in the show, or if it isn't a fully restored car you have to leave it in the parking lot?

I've never taken a car to a large event, sorry for all the questions, but it seems it would be ridiculous to drive all that way with a 4 speed at 60 mph only to leave it in a gigantic parking lot.

I'm about 20 minutes from Albany NY towards MA.

i will be leaving from albany ny on wednesday driving to erie and erie on , on thursday.

What are the dates and where is it?
When are you going?
Would you be staying overnight, and if so any suggestions?

Is there a fee to put your car in the show, or if it isn't a fully restored car you have to leave it in the parking lot?

I've never taken a car to a large event, sorry for all the questions, but it seems it would be ridiculous to drive all that way with a 4 speed at 60 mph only to leave it in a gigantic parking lot.

I'm about 20 minutes from Albany NY towards MA.

I'm not sure I am interested in "showing" my car. I wanna drive it and experience Brice Rd. And my wife and I would probably stay until Sunday morning then head home.

-
Back