Carb Guru's- Adjust-a-Jets on Proform carb

-

64physhy

Reaction score
I have a set of Adjust-A-Jets I'm trying to put on my Proform 62700 (750cfm) carb. They are made for Holley's, but I was told they should work on Proform, too. The problem I'm running into is that the Power valves stick out too far for the Adjust-a-jet Metering Blocks to seat. I bought the kit used, so it doesn't have the gaskets that come with it, so I was wondering if the float bowl gaskets that come with the kit are thicker than regular ones are. Anyone else tried this on a proform and made it work?

Thanks,
Dave

I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to carbs. I didn't know you could take out the PV's. If I took them out, would I only have to jet up the secondaries, or both? What effects would it have taking the PV's out?

You don't want to take out the front PV. The back is ok as long as the jetting is right. But I would not take it out, if it was so equipped in the first place.

they make bowl spacers i think, to give very fast cars extra fuel volume. might want to check summit.

nailed it!^^^^ don't want to remove pv's unless not for street.removes all the drivability.

nailed it!^^^^ don't want to remove pv's unless not for street.removes all the drivability.

Dude where ya been!! The last post to this thread was 3 yrs. ago. I have since bought the blocks from the OP. Found out they will only work with a Holley metering block. No float bowl extensions, nothing makes them clear anything but a Holley block.

-
Back