carb help

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
well as some of you may rem. i had a post about pinion angle and now that i have it set to where i want it i have a new problem.....first before i did the angle i could drive down the road and just burn the tire up and now ive set the angle and when i come up on the verta it will stumbal then just go i know its hot and i may need to jet down some but could some one point me in the right way with the jets to start with...now it has 82/88 6.5 pv fr and no pv bk.....i didnt have the stumbal before til i set the angle....thanks

does it stumble when you mash the pedal? If so, its not jetting, its your pump shot. If thats the case get a couple bigger pump nozzles and try going up a couple sizes.

yes thats what happens...will try that..thanks

see what you have for nozzles--they are stamped with a number on the side.

so if you have 35's , try a pair of 38"s.

hay bob i knew youd come aroun...hahahahah i must tell you i am pleased with what i did to the car...they said the trace would not be open today but i plan to call them again and see 4 sure.... if they are i will be there with some carb parts and a smaile i think....i see im not the only 1 with this kind of problem( guy on moparts) have the same problem so will see what happens now....and ill check the nozzels

-
Back