carb?

-

andy l

Reaction score
I have a holley 750 4 barrow carb on mt 340 and was wondering if anyone has installed the new edelbrock thunder I was going to put a carter abf on all oppions welcomed

4 barrow? Is that like a wheelbarrow?

sorry I was in a hurry no need to flame to bad just looking 4 answers to the org. ?

Any one of them will work just fine. Eddy/Carters are OK and easy to tune but if you all ready have the Holly you may as well use it.

sorry I was in a hurry no need to flame to bad just looking 4 answers to the org. ?

Nobody's flamin you man. Go back and read your original post. You gotta be kiddin me? You want a carburetor recommendation based on that little bit of information? How the heck do we kow what you're doin or what your combination is? We supposed to read your mind? Throw us bone.

Nobody's flamin you man. Go back and read your original post. You gotta be kiddin me? You want a carburetor recommendation based on that little bit of information? How the heck do we kow what you're doin or what your combination is? We supposed to read your mind? Throw us bone.

Yeah, it was all in good fun.

Sorry I have a 340 with a mild cam and 10.5-1 comp. I have heard the the new thunder series is the new carter the holley is just not the performer I would like and I have had it tuned.

I can't stand the Edelcrap stuff. I like thermoquads. they run like all heck and get 20 MPG on a mild engine.

-
Back