Carlisle 2022

-

bluefury361

Reaction score
I will not be attending Carlisle this year. I have 3 very nice level vendor spaces available on row P, back along the fence. 10 X 28 each. Perfect for a camper or motorhome. You get shade up to noon.
I would prefer all three go to one person or group.
PM if interested.

Here's a deal for someone....
I always renew my spaces before leaving the fair grounds each year. Normal rate is $90.00 per space, X3 is $270.00 I get 5% off for early renewal. $256.50. I
I'll pass that on for all three spaces. You probably could find someone to take the other two spaces with out much trouble.

I was having a hard time getting spaces so I bought them. He is sending the info. Now how do I make them permanent in my name?

They go to the last person who paid Carlisle for them
If they don't renew the spaces they are up for grabs
I never heard any one say they were able to transfer them to some one else
But I could be wrong
Ed

Last edited:
The seller should send you his confirmation he got when he bought them. Just check in as him, with his paperwork. I had done the same with a car coral space before. Gave the new guy my papers/decal and he never had a problem. He was even in a Ford pick-up of all things.

The seller should send you his confirmation he got when he bought them. Just check in as him, with his paperwork. I had done the same with a car coral space before. Gave the new guy my papers/decal and he never had a problem. He was even in a Ford pick-up of all things.
Oldmammopar wants to know how to keep renewing these spaces.
I have leased my spaces over the years, but when renewal time comes around I am always sent the paper work.
Ed

Oldmammopar wants to know how to keep renewing these spaces.
I have leased my spaces over the years, but when renewal time comes around I am always sent the paper work.
Ed
The easiest way to do it is check in as the guy who the spaces are in his name for the show. If he wants to let you have them from there forward let them lapse. Then grab the spaces in your name, otherwise they charge a fee to do the transfer….Swingn’

I just did this last year. I bought the spots next to mine. The current "owner" just has to be there or give permission to transfer the name on the spots. Both he and I signed a form to transfer them.

I just did this last year. I bought the spots next to mine. The current "owner" just has to be there or give permission to transfer the name on the spots. Both he and I signed a form to transfer them.
This what I have not heard, but good to know because when I deceide to give up my 7 spaces I have a few people who want them will be in line for the transfer.
Thanks for the info
Ed

-
Back