Carlisle Chrysler Nationals, Carlisle PA July 10 through July 12, 2020

-
Selling and cutting keys. Also have lock sets for some models, mostly E & B bodies.
E-5 & E-6
I'm also planning on getting out and seeing the show, so there is a good chance I might be out and about.

Right below Building T in rows H and I in spots 134 through 143. Probably the largest assortment of weatherstripping on the grounds. Also a wide assortment of various other restoration parts from battery cables to washer bottles. Also will have the Dale's Cuda Shop and Gary Goer's product line available along with our Quirey Quality Design pieces, ACC Carpet, REM and many more manufactures. Just a little over 100 days out, will be here very soon.

Right below Building T in rows H and I in spots 134 through 143. Probably the largest assortment of weatherstripping on the grounds. Also a wide assortment of various other restoration parts from battery cables to washer bottles. Also will have the Dale's Cuda Shop and Gary Goer's product line available along with our Quirey Quality Design pieces, ACC Carpet, REM and many more manufactures. Just a little over 100 days out, will be here very soon.
M193 m194 l194

Halifax Hops O-190, N 183 Distributors, meters, testers and ignition parts
MoparTim N161, 162, 163 Drinking beer
MoparMitch P205-206 assorted parts
Zman67S G38-39 showing a great 67 Cuda vert 1 of four

Was actually wondering about that myself. Seriously doubt Spring will happen, will take a few months to get a good handle on this thing.

Spring Carlisle has been rescheduled to May 27th to the 31st. Fall Carlisle is scheduled for September 30th to October 4th. Factor in the Corvette show, August 27-30, which is larger than the the Mopar show and the Mopar Nats in Columbus scheduled for August 6th-9th. The Hershey AACA show is scheduled for October 7th to the 10th. That tightens the window considerably for the event to be hosted.

Hopefully the health and economic issues can be resolved in the very near future. That is the most important thing at this time in getting the world healthy again and operating at full capacity once again.

-
Back