Carlisle coming to Bloomsburg

-

roughidle

Super Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just spreading the word around to make eveyone aware and to see who all has plans to go to the newly absorbed "Bloomsburg Nationals" that Carlisle has become involved in this year. They've been having this car show for awhile now, but has been kind of stagnant over the last few. Hopefully with the involvment of Carlisle Events this year it will take off and become just as big as a normal Carlisle Event. They are promoting swaps and such that the show has been lacking lately. I sure would like a 30 min drive to a Carlisle level swap meet as opposed to the 90 minute it takes now (I know many of you drive from much much farther away, I'm just saying).

Here is a link to the listing:

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/bloomsburg-nationals/

Sound off! :blob:

Well I'm going to miss Carlisle this year cause I have to go to the back to the 50's show in new castle. But I may be able to make this one in Bloomsburg.

Wonder if they realize it is the same time as the Mopar Nationals in Ohio. Hope they get a few people to go that dont want to drive to the Mopar Nationals.

I'm guessing it's going to be a mixed bag sort of like spring or fall carlisle (which means it will be mostly GM products). This show has been going on for several years (pretty sure it's been longer than 10 years), so hopefully with Carlisle heading things up, they will have a larger gathering and a more diverse crowd (show, vendors, swap meet, etc.)

cool. might go to this show just for some variety. Bloomsburg is not too far away from me. The show grounds are fairly decent too.

-
Back