carlisle shout out

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Writing this on behalf of Jamison. Want to thank all of you and give a good shout to Bruce, Dave, Brian, Kevin and bunch of others we met with various non A-bodies at Carlisle for welcoming Jamison into the fold of the hobby. It gave him great inspiration to build on his Duster and know that for all the Mopar guys in the family he's now a member of a community a lot bigger! Bruce, your big block is the first one he's been able to stand next to and feel his kidneys shake with the rumble only a big block can make. (All of mine are in various stages of restification.) What a treat. Dave and Bruce, thanks for taking the time out of the day of guys ogling your iron to talk to a kid just getting into the hobby.
While he was there he invested in his first part for the car, just a trinket really, but something to hold and know that's it's his investment, that will go a long way to helping him establish a lasting bond with a car that's been in the family for 30 years and has a special value for all of us. My oldest sister bought the car back in 1980 and can't wait to see Jamison turn the first wrench on it.
The show in general was big hit for him. The vendors booths and manufacturers midway gave him some good ideas of parts and availability to go forward with the project and even gave me a renewed sense of direction with some of mine. For those who's cars we saw, but weren't able to meet face to face here's hoping, God willing, that we can next year. For those we did meet let's do it all again!
Thanks, guys!

Robert

You are very much Welcome. I know from raising my own Son, how nice it is to talk to different people in the same hobby and learn different ideas from them. Tell Jamison to enjoy his Duster. Its along road to get it done. Bruce

IMG_2658.jpg

It was nice meeting the 3 of you,wish we had more time to talk!

See you all there next year, and good luck with your Duster Jamison it's alot of work but it will be worth it in the end!

Enjoyed meeting you guys Robert.....I hope young Jamison was able to take it all in and really grasp what us Mopar guys are all about. I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting several other members here as well. Jamison, best of luck with your current project and the many others that will follow once that bug bites down and takes hold. Look forward to meeting you all at the next "gathering". Dave

-
Back