Carlisle Tent Activities 2023

-

HawkRod

Reaction score
With apologies I am WAY behind this year with Carlisle plans. I had to build an engine and then participate in the Hot Rod Power Tour so my time has been taken up doing that.

Same as last year, I will be hosting some tent activities. Thanks to your registrations last year, we were the fourth largest club at Carlisle! Let's hope we can build on that and continue to make the tent even better!

A few notes regarding the tent:
  • Same as last year, we will offer all FxBO sites to register their cars as FBBO. Like last year, all members from FABO, FBBO, FEBO and FCBO are welcome to attend. Officially from a Carlisle perspective it will be FBBO, but at the tent it will be all of them combined into one big happy Mopar family!
  • SEEKING VOLUNTEERS:
    Last year, I put together a complimentary lunch on Saturday. This year, I am looking for volunteers to:
    (a) Help with putting together picnic lunches for Friday and Saturday
    (b) Help give a seminar or tutorial on a car related subject of your choosing
  • Like last year, I will also be trying to get some handouts and/or prizes to those who volunteer and/or for those who register. I don't know if this will be possible given the short timing, so don't get your hopes up. But I will try.
  • I would like to make the tent a free or very cheap watering station for members. Perhaps we can put our heads together to help do this.
I'd appreciate help so we can all do a little and enjoy a lot. If you are interested in helping in any way, please respond to this thread or send me a PM.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all at Carlisle!

Hawk

P.S. So once again, PLEASE register your car as FBBO. With enough people registering, the tent is free. As more register, the tent gets larger. So let's see if we can get a big tent!!!

I am registered. Is the tent in the same location as last year Hawk? It was pretty convenient being just across the aisle :lol:

I think we have a better location than last year. We are centered so it should be easier for C and E body folks to make their way over - AND we are close to food and bathrooms!

Here is a partial map. The tent is in spot M:
Carlisle_Map.jpg

-
Back