Carlisle-type show in the South? please read

-

mr_belvedere

Reaction score
The North Georgia Mopar is putting on their Mopar Southern Classic on Saturday, September 11th at Year One in Braselton, GA. It's not Carlisle, but it should be a great all Mopar show. Come join us! PM me if you need more info.

I'd be into making the haul down if it is held in the fall or when the weather is cooler.

If anyone wants to pre-register for the Mopar Southern Classic, go to our website www.NorthGeorgiaMoparClub.com, go to our "Schedule of Events" page and click on the link for more details. From there you can print our an entry form. You save $5 by pre-registering, and NGMC club members save more. Hope to see a bunch of you there!

If anyone wants to pre-register for the Mopar Southern Classic, go to our website www.NorthGeorgiaMoparClub.com, go to our "Schedule of Events" page and click on the link for more details. From there you can print our an entry form. You save $5 by pre-registering, and NGMC club members save more. Hope to see a bunch of you there!

RedSwinger,
I can appreciate anyone and everyone that puts on a show, but please stay on topic here as these threads will be printed off for the parties wanting to put on the show in Columbia. That and to not create any confusion between your show and the on proposed in Columbia.

Good luck with your show, hope you have a great turn out. Wish I could go!

-
Back