Carlisle Whos goin??!!

-

Demon_Dan

Reaction score
Wanted to get a role call for Carlisle ..who's going , who's hanging, are any club members meeting up ..would love to say hello in person ..ill be there saturday.

Well, I may go with my wife and kids IF someone has an extra room reserved.
If anyone can help, please PM me with the info.

George

I usually make the trek, only 3.5 hours away, maybe take my Dart>...HMMM deadline soon

As long as there is no threat of rain or triple-digit temps I'll be there. I'm not sure which days because I also want to hit the York Super Stock reunion. It really chaps my butt that these two events are always held on the same weekend. At least they are pretty close together.

Be there Thur-Sunday. 64-69 A body modified. We have a club tent
Mopar Madness of the Lehugh Valley. Where??? we don't find out until we get there...

Bob
64 Dart 2dr sdn(tan)

i cant seem to find a room ..anything that is still available is miles away and almost 200.00 a night ..they can sod off ..ill leave Jersey at 6 and get there by 9 ..wife and child in tow

The wife and I will be their on Sat & Sun. Takin the Dart for the 4 1/2 hour ride. But I still enjoy it!

Fred B

We as G&D Musclecarparts will be there selling lots of car parts we are in row B. Once I get the exact spots I will let you know. We will be there Wednesday afternoon and leave on Monday.

Thanks, Amanda

Trying to hook up with longone, not sure what day we are going. Hope you get this Johnny! It would be great to meet some people there. Tom

My Son, Myself and Two Friends Plan To Attend

the wife,dog,and I will be there wednesday through sunday camping right on the grounds, you guys need to stop by the campsite and relax enjoy a cold liquid beverage or so and visit for a spell. you won't beleive how nice a fan and some shade feels after walking the lanes for a few hours

I guess the real question is how will most of us know who we are ...if that makes sense ..im going to order a FABO shirt and wear it that day

I'll be there from Thursday till Sunday morning with a red '69 340 Formula S Barracuda. I should be on the Fun Field but there's a chance that I could be in the Survivors Tent with it if a spot opens up for it. I've camped there on the grounds every year.

Will be there Friday. Check out the TMC (tidewater mopar club) tent by gate one. Will be the XL sized guy with white afro if there.

Oldschoolcuda

I'll be there!!!!! First Timer!

There are rooms available around Hershey PA. It appears to be about 20 miles away from Carlisle. :cheers:

My Son, Myself and Two Friends Plan To Attend
Carlisle isn't too much of a trek for ya KSP? I only live 25 miles north from Cabelas.

I'll be there Sat. haven't missed a show yet! :toothy10:
See ya there Kev, I'll have the Dart, I registered for the show field but seeing this is the first time I'm taking the Dart I'm not sure when I find out where I'll be.

Wanted to get a role call for Carlisle ..who's going , who's hanging, are any club members meeting up ..would love to say hello in person ..ill be there saturday.
I'll be there...

Hoping to go.... Would be my first all-Mopar show, heh. I'll sleep in the damn car if I gotta... O.o Oh, I'll probably be the chick wearing the tank top that says "Stop bitching start a [revolution]". "Revolution" is generally, ah, overshadowed, hehehe. ^_^'

I'll be there from Thursday afternoon until Sunday. Camping on the grounds again with a few buddies. What a great way to do a car show!

Ray

Trying to hook up with longone, not sure what day we are going. Hope you get this Johnny! It would be great to meet some people there. Tom

Hey Tommy, we need to leave the women home and take an empty truck and a full wallet. Lol!!! :toothy10:

-
Back