Carlisle?

-
I wish I was in the area....I use to go to Carlisle every year when I lived in NY.

I will be there. Probably go see the Drags and then check out the show cars and buildings...don't really have the money for the swap meet...but luckily really dont need a lot either this year just the headliner and visors is all I really need.

i will be there as well. went last year for the first time just for fun, and came home and bought my first mopar! this year we should have a blast now that i'm a seasoned vetran! j/k lol i too am looking forward to seeing bill goldberg and his dart, alog with the new challenger....

Only a few miles north, hoping to be there...we'll see how the flood cleanup goes.

Haven't missed one yet. Driving the Dart down. No money to buy anything. So i'll just have to dream.

18_15a.jpg

I'm taking my dart. Will be the first show I take it to, I can't wait. BTW has anyone ever gone to the drags at South Mountain during the event? Was wondering if its worth taking my car to or how long the lines get, cost, times, etc?

been trying to get a stroker motor for my Duster since January, it was shipped this Tuesday, I'm hoping to have a day and a half to put it together, but car or no car I'll be there!! Third year for me great show!! :thumrigh:

-
Back