Carlisle

-

flmopars

Banned
Reaction score
I am going to be going to Carlisle and as always will be selling parts there. I was wondering if we could maybe get a PARTS WANTED LIST going for parts people are looking for so that I can get some Idea of what to bring there to try and sell as the economy is not so good and it is going to be twice as hard to sell stuff there this year.

Thats just my idea. Thanks,Amanda(G&D Musclecarparts)

no sorry I dont but keep us in mind if you need any other parts. Thanks, Amanda

i guess not that many people are going to Carlisle to either sell or buy parts. Not much talk of it on this web site or others that I post on some. The economy must really be hurting everyone's fun.

Amanda

If you have never been there you will do yourself good by going. When i first walked in the gate and started down the first isle of the swap meet area i called my buddy in Mo. and told him "You wouldn't believe this place". It's a good thing we rode the bike and only had a small trailer behind the wing. I need a cross ram dual quad intake for a 413 or 440 if you find one for a bargain. Call me at 417-293-0116

Gotta go one of these years. I have a friend in Fl. that has gone and he tells me NOT to go unless I fly cause I'll need a trailer to bring back the finds. He knows me pretty well.

yeah if there is anything that you might be looking for or now someone might need give uas a hint as to what it is so we can bring stuff there to sell or sell it ahead of time. Thanks

-
Back