Carpet for 67 Cuda F/b

-

nucuda

Reaction score
Was looking to order carpet for my 67 Barracuda with floor a/t console(floor only) and see on all sites "carpet with console strips" or "carpet without console strips " but cannot find a site that tells me the difference. Anyone tell me what that means ond recommendations re carpet suppliers . Was looking at ACC carpets through Rock Auto . Any recommendations re carpet type 80/20 , plush or???? . Carpet in car is new but previous owner did not fit it correctly and cut it up badly. Tks

With strips means it includes the carpet that wraps around the base of console which is what you want if you have a console car, the strips which I think was really only one piece wraps all the way around the base under the lip that is about a third of the way up the side and it fills the space between the console and the floor so you can remove and re-install the console without removing the floor carpeting ,I'd have to look through my stuff because it's been a couple of years but I bought mine direct from the factory {in Georgia I believe } and saved about 1/2 the price ,I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure all the re-sellers get the same kit from the same place and you can order different grades for all cars , the fastback kit will include I think 9 piece's and was shipped to me direct here in Victoria .

Here is the console piece.....an yes as stated above, you will need it
with a console.

Attachments

• ConsoleCarpet (Medium).jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 83
-
Back