Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a nice pair of Carter 9625/9626 or 9635/9636 Carter AFB carburetors. No corrosion or nasty carbs, must be decent with no damage or broken parts. If the plating on the linkage pieces is good, that's a big plus but rusty linkage is unacceptable, they must be void of all rust/corrosion. If you have something that fits the description, please PM me here. Thanks for viewing, much appreciate...wb

Please note, the posted picture is just an example, thanks!

20220508_144024.jpg

Looking for a nice pair of Carter 9625/9626 or 9635/9636 Carter AFB carburetors. No corrosion or nasty carbs, must be decent with no damage or broken parts. If the plating on the linkage pieces is good, that's a big plus but rusty linkage is unacceptable, they must be void of all rust/corrosion. If you have something that fits the description, please PM me here. Thanks for viewing, much appreciate...wb

Please note, the posted picture is just an example, thanks!

View attachment 1716118341
Hi sir i got 1935 carter AFB carburetor still in good condition let me if you are still interested in getting it. Thanks

That I have or at least had a Carter 4 bbl 9626 or 9636 in a box in the garage. I’m going to have to go and look for it.
It’s either new in plastic in the box or barely used and put away. Lemme look .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back