[WANTED] carter bbs choke pulloff parts needed for a 225

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my old one into a NAPA store and matched it uo to one that just needed a slight alteration on the mount to work. It was an easy cut to make and then a hole to re drill . If you want I saved the box and can send you the part number. The originals are no longer available so you need to get creative unless you get lucky and find one.

I took my old one into a NAPA store and matched it uo to one that just needed a slight alteration on the mount to work. It was an easy cut to make and then a hole to re drill . If you want I saved the box and can send you the part number. The originals are no longer available so you need to get creative unless you get lucky and find one.
yes please send part number , i will give it a try , thanks ed

yes please send part number , i will give it a try , thanks ed
Here are 2 photos . The box with the part number and the piece you remove from your old dead unit. You lay the old mount on the new part , trace out that semi circle , cut it ,dril a hole for the second screw and you are good to go.The whole thing took me around a half hour to do and cost around 25 bucks , Ed

IMG_5255.JPG

IMG_5257.JPG

Overlooked the title, I typical put all the detail in the post itself

I looked up the factory numbers (67)

If you put these into eBay you get both NOS Mopar and aftermarket.

Knowing the year (not in original post) one could lookup the correct part.

Alan

the part i need is the linkage/rod that goes from the diaphram to the slotted arm on the choke arm , i can get the diaphram piece all day long . but the small linkage / rod is the part i need . thanks ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back