castor oil in gasoline?

-
I never asked anyone why square wheels are a dumb idea, either.

i never asked for a response such as yours either, but I got it

That's a neat trick, since in the real world oil in the gasoline lowers the octane rating.

Uhh...yeah, and just because square wheels and tires don't work well on my car, that don't mean they ain't gonna work well on your car, 'cuz each car runs a little different, 'cuz their owners wuz raised different and stuff, an' don't you let nobody tell you no different, nope-nope, aHyuck! :lol:

The less one knows about a subject, the less he thinks there is to know. But in a free country like this one, you get to be as ignorant and as satisfied with guesses as you wanna be!

And I wasn't going to say anything about this, but making fun of someone by implying that we're dumb rednecks is really offensive. I never said anything about your sexuall oriantation, don't say anything about where I'm from, because its the same too me.

I'm American by birth, but I'm southern by the grace of God

so go ahead and find a word I spelled wrong, or a letter I forgot to capalize. I'm sure you'll have the last word

Haha!

Calm down guys!

Wouldn't a little bit help with clean upper end and valve seats??
Like lead additive?

Ok, I admit, my neck is red! I would have fought the government over coal mining unions too!!!

Back to the oil additive, little bit, would it hurt or help??

Some necks in my hood advocate using ATF! Due to: "HAve you ever seen a rusty interior of a auto tranny!"

I'm all for upper end lube, if ya use the 93 octain, and quit flooring it on the hills to the top of the smokies, it should be OK, right??!!!

Better lube, upper or lower good!!!

-
Back