Cat Whisker Install Questions

-

65Valiant310

Reaction score
For the rear windows on a 65 sedan, is it best to remove the windows to be able to remove and install the new cat whiskers? Having a heck of a time getting the old stuff out and new stuff in!

Thanks in advance

jeesh 41 views and no advice...moderaters any way to delete this post?

Hey Valiant310, just saw your post. I replaced mine on my Barracuda, I know I didn't have to pull the quarter glasses out, but I did have the outside mouldings and the inside trim off which made it easier for me. I thought it was fairly easy to replace, got mine from Laysons. Don't know if the Valiants are the same or not. Hope this helps.

2 door with quarter windows or 4 door? My 63 Dart 2 door sedan is really easy to get to and my friends 65 Val 4 door is not a problem either so I'm not understanding what your problem is. Sorry. Mike

Im mentioning the rear windows which only roll down half-way
Its a 2 door w/ a post, so its really hard to get my fingers in there to remove the cat whiskers...i did one side but not all the clips are inserting into the rail like they are supposed to
I mean the 2 front doors were easy since the window goes all the way down
I might just order a new set because they are getting all bent up and the new clips are falling off!

Thanks all

-
Back