[FOR SALE] Caught my eye

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an older fellah, So I can say this.......... I love it! Its Badazz AND different

I think the bump on the hood is too tall in the front and square on the sides and I don't like the tail lights. Otherwise it is a nice looking truck.

Pretty cool, but the cab is newer than a 64. It should have the small back window. Front clip and gauge cluster is correct.
Wow, and they kept the single master.

Wow, and they kept the single master.

Exactly!!! They did that much work and still kept the single master cylinder?! :violent1: Makes me wonder where else corners were cut. There's no way I'd do that much work and leave a single pot master in there. Or the stock brakes with that good looking big block.

That hood is just plain hideous. :puke:

Not a fan of the smoothed out tailgate or the stuck on tail lights either. I prefer the later swept-line grilles that got rid of the quad headlights, but they did a good job updating that one.

00I0I_lVrqlNrLpjt_600x450.jpg

Hard to tell from pic if there was a clearance issue with brake MC and valve covers if they changed it? I like the blue, hood and tail lights are a no- go for me too. Stance seems a bit off? Looks like a bit too much space up front? I dunno....I would surely not mind testing the engine!

That stance is normal, it's the small wheels that make it look like a large gap up front. These Sweptlines always have a lot of space up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back