Cayman S not so fast

-

wazoo64

Reaction score
Some hot shot in a Cayman S tried to run with me last night. I wasnt expecting a race but when he started to jump on it I was excited to finally test my new engine and suspension. That Cayman sure is a nice looking ride even in my rear view mirror. LOL

Porsche *yawn*...they all look the same, except the Cayenne..which should have never ben built (since when does Porsche do SUVs?).

Yeah, I had one of those pull next to me one day. He couldn't here my lope over him revving his engine. He lost his smile when I staged at 3500 and left him in a cloud of smoke. We may take those fancy cars in the straights, but the first big turn will make us look stupid.

Greg

Porsche SUV

cayenne is the SUV.

This is a Cayman

0507_porsche_cayman_s_01_445.jpg

Good for a mid/low 13, but will out turn, brake and top end 99% of the cars here. lol

i would rather dump tons of money into my car in suspension engine and brakes. even if it never handled as good as that. thats just a hoped up overrated sewing machine.

i would rather dump tons of money into my car in suspension engine and brakes. even if it never handled as good as that. thats just a hoped up overrated sewing machine.

Hoped up overrated sewing machine. to good :toothy10:

goat.jpg

A friend of mine has a Carrera 4S. I may take him in the 1/4, but I don't have a prayer after that. Then again his cost him 100 LARGE and mine cost me less than 25.

Jack

-
Back