Status
Not open for further replies.

1970Duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all-

Might be a long shot but looking for a pair of satin 15x7 5x4.5 Centerline Auto Drag wheels for the front of my Duster. Most 15x7's have 3.5 backspacing. Let me know what ya got!

Yes sir. Running 15x3.5 with some MT Sportsmans in the front now, which is fine for the strip, but would also like a set of 15x7's for canyon carving, lol

I had 15 x 7 Auto Drags on the '67 in my avatar. Wanted to run the 4 7/8" bs but my slicks would have rubbed the springs, so I went with 3 5/16" bs. Didn't want to buy the offset shackles and move the pads because I planned to do a mini tub and figured I'd live with them sticking out even with the lip until then.

I think on the front you're definitely going to want the 4 7/8" bs as the front track on A-bodies is a little wider.

I had 15 x 7 Auto Drags on the '67 in my avatar. Wanted to run the 4 7/8" bs but my slicks would have rubbed the springs, so I went with 3 5/16" bs. Didn't want to buy the offset shackles and move the pads because I planned to do a mini tub and figured I'd live with them sticking out even with the lip until then.

I think on the front you're definitely going to want the 4 7/8" bs as the front track on A-bodies is a little wider.

Agree, and still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back