Not open for further replies.

cpearce

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have a nice set of Centerline auto drag wheels in 15x8.5", 4 7/8" bs, in sbp with polished finish? The specific part number is 5854 540. Only need the 2 rear wheels.

Does anyone have a nice set of Centerline auto drag wheels in 15x8.5", 4 7/8" bs, in sbp with polished finish? The specific part number is 5854 540. Only need the 2 rear wheels.

Searchtempest is your friend. I see them come up frequently and it will just take a little time for the right ones to show up. More and more people are willing to ship on Clist these days....

JW

I actually have a pair of 15x8.5 Centerlines with 4-7/8 BS and SBP that I'd probably let go. These were CA wheels and are really nice. They are the solid disc style with all the rivets just inside the rim.

I actually have a pair of 15x8.5 Centerlines with 4-7/8 BS and SBP that I'd probably let go. These were CA wheels and are really nice. They are the solid disc style with all the rivets just inside the rim.
Great! Are these polished or satin? I will pm you.

Hello, I've started a private conversation with you regarding wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back