Centerline Competition Series Stage II Wheels?

-

72 340 DUSTER

Reaction score
The time will be coming in the near future for me to start deciding what kind of wheels i want on my 72 duster. I have narrowed it down to two choices but cannot find any pictures of any A bodies with them on them. I would like to get an idea of how each one looks. One is Centerlines Competition Series Stage II wheels, and Chip Foose Nitrous wheels. Both I would like to get 17''s 9 inch in the rear and 7 inch up front. If anybody has any pictures of these on their A-bodys could they please help me out by uploading a pic or two of them,thanks guys.

hey i have a set of centerlines on my duster, 16x9's rear and 16x7's front. the sevens were odd looking they seemed out of place. i had opted for 16x8's for the front. the low profile tire on a seven is just too small for the car. IMHO. good luck!!

you would probally get better responses to this thread if you posted it under wheel/tire forum since its a specific question not a vehicle restoration....just a thought. but since you asked I like the chip foose wheels , happy thanksgiving.

-
Back