Status
Not open for further replies.

lead69

hopeless car junkie
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of centerline convo pro front runners, can be the really rare small bolt or large bolt pattern. Please let me know what you have, pm is best, thanks allot.

Only set I have ever seen in small pattern. Not sure if they are still available.

Just an opinion, but if you've never had Convo Pros before be ready to devote LOTS of time to polishing and upkeep. The design is cool to look at but a total PITA to keep up. Not even a Mother's Power Ball or small chick fingers successfully get in all those crevices.

Just an opinion, but if you've never had Convo Pros before be ready to devote LOTS of time to polishing and upkeep. The design is cool to look at but a total PITA to keep up. Not even a Mother's Power Ball or small chick fingers successfully get in all those crevices.
Thanks Leanna, I appreciate the info!. Fortunately they are for my buddy so he can endure the torture of cleaning them, I like them but they are not my cup of tea. Oh, and I love the "chick fingers" comment, that's awesome!, he's really screwed!.

I have these but they’re holding the car up right now, and will be sold as a set when I switch it to BBP

10994988-DB00-46E3-9B68-0EF7C7D06959.png

Thanks for the replies, we ended up getting the front runners 71gssdemon found, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back