Centerline Fuel wheels on Duster

-

gumper

Reaction score
Since my search for used SBP lightweight wheels has failed miserably, I guess I'll just buy new ones for next year. I was going to get Convo Pros, but I see the Centerline makes the Fuel series wheel in 15x4 and 15x8.5 in the SBP. Naturally there is no chance of getting any until the end of September, so that's why it's a "next year" thing. Does anyone have pictures of their Duster/Dart/Demon with the Fuel wheels? I'm going to powder coat them a different color since I'm not fond of shiny chrome.
I also have seriously mulled over swapping to Mustang front rotors for the 4.5" bolt pattern, and putting moser axles in the rear. My thought there though is lightweight drag wheels are still the same price for BBP as they are SBP on top of the hundreds of dollars I'd have to spend on axles and rotors with machine work. There are a lot better looking options out there for drag wheels, but then again I don't want to be into a set of wheels $2000 when I can get the same performance for half that.

Also, what backspacing should I get? the 15x4s are either 1 3/4 or 2 5/16. The rears are 3 3/8 or 5. Going to run 28x9 tires until I tub and move the springs.

Oh, and I'm still looking for used ones if they're out there, but not auto drags.

I am selling my Convo Pros 8 3/4 rear end SS Springs 5 X 4.5 BBP and complete front end 11.75 Disc brakes BBP powder coated 20 min north of Disneyland

9.jpg

25.jpg

front.png

side.png

rear1.png

car.png

rear2.png

rear.png

more.png

center.png

-
Back