-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeDawg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale are classic Centerline Rims with Tires.

Front - 15 x 6 with 2" Backspace
5 on 4" Bolt Pattern
Cooper CS3 Rafial Touring Tires - 205-65-15
Thread Dept - 9/32nd

Rear - 15 x 8 with 31/4" Backspace
5 on 4" Bolt Pattern
Cooper Cobra Radial GT - 275-60-15
Thread Dept - 8/32nd

These were on my 68 Baracuda and I tried them on my Buddies 71 Demon and they fit perfectly with no spacers needed. No rubbing front or rear. Centerlines are like brand new condition.
$1000.00 obo

20230114_122711.jpg

20230114_122725.jpg

20230114_122411.jpg

20230114_122706.jpg

20230114_122400.jpg

20230114_122405.jpg

20230114_122350.jpg

They're four digits, two for number of the week, and the last two are the year.
There's usually several sets of three, four digits, and the Date Code will be the last four.
Ex: SG4T 00T2 GKT1 1220
The 1220 will be the 12th week of 2020.
They're normally on the BSW side of the tire.

So there on the back side of the rim correct. I can see them with the tire on. I purchased the car from an A Body gold member I'm just changing the look of the car

Not sure how to PM you just started using this site. Please email me at
!Fallow the rules of this site please, no email addresses in public forums, go to the first post in this thread and you can see a black box that shows you CONTACT SELLER..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how to PM you just started using this site.

Hover your cursor over mopardug's name in his post above. You will see a box appear with his info and there will be a place down to the right that says "Start Conversation" Click on that and you will be able to send him a private message.

To check to see if you have any private messages, look in the purple bar up top, over to the right. See where it says RudeDawg? There is a little envelope right beside your name and if you have private messages there will be a red number on top of that envelope. The red number indicates how many messages you have in your inbox. Welcome to FABO, and good luck with the sale.

I can take the tires off the Rims ship them and then ship the tires separately. This way the Rims won't get damaged.

I may not be ably to get the tires remounted and balanced if there 6 years old or more. I’ve shipped aluminum wheels with tires mounted by placing cardboard, thick, on each side and wrapping them in plastic wrap. Depends if u wanna mess with it? I priced the biggest wheel/tire combo and sent them thru fedex and the arrived fine. I’m in 46017,Anderson, Indiana. They may be too cost prohibitive for me and too much trouble for u. Thanks, Mark

I'll gladly wrap and cardboard the one front and one rear. Let me know im open to doing it

Yes all 4 just said I'd wrap a big and a little together with cardboard between them. And yes all 20 lugs are included

Oh ok. I never thot of that. I sent mine as all individually with cardboard wrapped on each side. Let me know what the total cast would be whenever u can. Thanks

$800.00 for the 4 Rims and tires center caps and 20 lugs Includes shipping. Let me know if that will work for you.

I don't have any but I'll take a tire gauge home tonight and take photos of it in the threads so you can see a reading. The fronts have about 9/32 which is like brand new and the rear are over 8/32 which is pretty close to new.

Ok,thanks! Is PayPal ok? It will come from my wife’s account as I don’t have one anymore. Mark

I don't have pay pal I'm sorry, do you guys have Zelle. I can pack them up over the weekend and get them ready and ship them next week if you decide to buy them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back