Central Florida members, Funday Sunday at Speed World!!!

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
This Sunday the 8th. I'll be there with bells on, well, a 3 layer fire suit anyway. Come on out bring your car, your chick or your dog or both. $10 to enter, another $5 to run your car. I'll be there with the Scamp and hopefully won't break it on the first pass agian. My dog will be there too and she loves to meet anyone and everyone. Part Cocker Spaniel so she does the happy pee thing, just fore warning ya'll. lol

Let's have some fun and see what your cars will run!!! :burnout:

Well geees if you would of said something earlier like yesterday.
I could of drove out from Cali J/K.
Wish i was on that side of the world. Have two big drag strips here that just sit most of the year.Don't make alot of since i know Pomona has noise
issues.But you would think they could sit something up for the local racers
At least they would be bringing in some revenue (Rant over)
Have fun and go lots of rounds

socaldart

Weather was comparable, a little warmer and the DA was about 1000' higher but that's not 6 tenths worth. It's too much money to convert to the 'glide even with my buddy giving me a fully built trans so when I have the spare coin the T/A converter is going back to Forte to have it fixed and I'll keep the 904.

Aren't J.W close to you, wouldn't a new converter specced to the car sort the problem.
JMO Mick

Aren't J.W close to you, wouldn't a new converter specced to the car sort the problem.
JMO Mick

Yeah it would but since I already have a $1200 converter, fixing it and having it set up for the current combo is about half the price of a new one.

Nothing against JW, lot's of guys around here run his stuff and Greg Samuals of FTP is even closer to me. Lots of people using his converters too. I just trust Forte and it's already his converter so...

Yeah i understand, my old converter was a J and that worked pretty well, i hope they get it right for you.
Mick

-
Back