Central Illinois Owner

-

akrateffil

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I have been on FABO since 2004 hoping to someday own a 69 Barracuda Notch. Well that day has come to be. After a trip to New Hampshire I have brought home a slightly used 69. The car has no engine or tranny, but has the big block k-frame. I just happen to have a nice 69 440 to stuff into it. The vin shows it to be an original 6cyl. car. I can't wait to get it on the road.

Andy

Attachments

• IMG_1612.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1615.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 187
Welcome.,to Fabo...Giggle my giblets!,a yellow 67 notch. ..Share more ,in a restoration thread. .

He's been here 10 yrs guys but nice notchback .im only 25 minutes east of ya in greenup ill

He's been here 10 yrs guys but nice notchback .im only 25 minutes east of ya in greenup ill

For 10 years I have been hoping to come across a member selling a 69 that touched my heart cord and no luck, either I've been a day late or a dollar short.
My first car was a 69 notch and I have always wanted to get back into one. When I got rid of my original one, I figured I could always find another and buy it. Then the prices soared and always seem to put me out of the market.

Congrats on finding that nice car......worth the wait I am sure!

Wow, nice find!! Sure goes to prove that patience pays off, a virtue almost lost nowadays!! Enjoy that little car, she's a beaut!! Geof

Welcome! Crazy, you're only a few hours from me. We have a building down in Effingham that we run :) Good luck with the car and let us know if you need anything!

Darc whereabouts are you at in Effingham? I'm to the west in Funkhouser.
You wouldn't happen to be in the building near the city police station?
Andy

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

-
Back