Challenger Scat Pack Rental

-

srduster340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My birthday was this past Tuesday. So, I went to budget rental car and got a Challenger Scat Pack 6 speed for the week! By week I mean seven days! This thing is a blast. Gonna be hard to give it back. Never had so much fun with my clothes on. If any of you get the chance, do it. I lucked out because the Scat was $100 per day I found out. Since I prepaid I got it for $375 with prepayment of gas so I can bring it back empty. My Navy Federal credit card covers insurance. My delimna with the car is do I get the 6 speed manual or 8 speed automatic when I buy one. This Atlanta traffic can be murder!

My birthday was this past Tuesday. So, I went to budget rental car and got a Challenger Scat Pack 6 speed for the week! By week I mean seven days! This thing is a blast. Gonna be hard to give it back. Never had so much fun with my clothes on. If any of you get the chance, do it. I lucked out because the Scat was $100 per day I found out. Since I prepaid I got it for $375 with prepayment of gas so I can bring it back empty. My Navy Federal credit card covers insurance. My delimna with the car is do I get the 6 speed manual or 8 speed automatic when I buy one. This Atlanta traffic can be murder!
Bad ***! I love my pistol grip hemi 2012 Challenger. First rented one from Alamo back in 2009 and caught the bug!

boy, that is a dilemma. love the stick shift, hate the traffic, though. The 8spd is supposed to be pretty slick, but servicing them is a pita, I've heard.

I recently bought a T/A 392. I love my Dart! But my Challenger is a whole different animal when it comes to having fun. This T/A is the most impressive car I have ever driven for sure.

I can tell you for a fact, the 6-speed in the new challenger is a blast, but they suck big time driving in stop-n-go traffic.
All you do is shift, shift, shift because the gears are so close together.

6 spd for sure, its too fun and it shifts so damn well. Around town, i skip gears all the time. Basically, i never use 2rd or 4th unless I'm getting on it.

-
Back