Challenger tail panel trim

-

replicaracer43

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Guys I have a 70 Challenger I am thinking about selling, or parting out, and was told the argent colored panel above the tail lights was rare, or some what rare. Never had to many E bodys so I am not to sure. Looking for opinions on this, thanks!!

heres an ideal see if u can sell the hole thing man post the rest of the car and let me dream lol

Yeah, not a bad idea, about 4500 would buy the car compleat as it sits.....

Attachments

• PICT0187.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 100
  • PICT0189.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 105
  • PICT0191.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 94
  • PICT0190.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 103
  • PICT0193.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 104
Do not part that car, somebody will save it. Not many left
Where are you located?
That looks to be a factory v8, ac, auto, with slap stick car based on the pics.
Most likely based on the hood a 318.

The car is salvagable, do not part it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that was a 65 barracuda that would be a parts car lol thats an e body some one will save it i see the rust ur talking bout tho ... but in the end its up to u i would just like to have it in the drive way lol ... but i have no cash to buy that girl so ya i would like to know how much u have in it tho but that not my bizz lol

sure wish i could have but never even got to touch an e body lol

hahah I here ya I got to ride in my buddys 72 340 cuda with pistol grip shifter over the summer and I was like :blob::notworth: IN HEAVEN

hahah I here ya I got to ride in my buddys 72 340 cuda with pistol grip shifter over the summer and I was like :blob::notworth: IN HEAVEN

X2 I rode in a friends 73 Raylle with a 340 and that was the moment I wish I didn't have my GTO

Yeah its a 318 car. I know it is fixable, AMD makes every peice of metal it needs, but its hard to find someone to buy it whole, but easy to sell lots of little parts to differant people, is my thinking.

-
Back