chally 08 new spy shots

-
These cars are really hot, i almost want to sell my duster and get a little more modern mopar muscle. I was talking to a salesmen at the local dealership and these things are supposed to be around $40,000 for the srt. Dodge will terrorize the streets once more....

Cool ! But why the red fender, That seems weird to me.
And the big x in red is it possible that car will never be built because it was built wrong.

Yeah I like it a lot. Remember when they brought back the Duster!!! YUCK!!!!
1984duster.jpg

cool photos - it looks like dodge is going to actually finally produce a modern day muscel car without four doors. i cant wait to see it on the showroom floor, i just hope and pray that it wont be insanely over priced and out of reach for a common working man.

car weight is about same as a new stang 3900 and I think the key is the price needs to be in line with a 30-35k stang, or people will flee to the new camaro on pace to be built.

Myself I want a new 2008-09 but will wait till the dealer ripoof wars go away and I hope that the 6.4 and the 6spd end up in it too.

Did anyone notice that in the second picture, the worker's photo ID tag is on the bench? Brilliant.

You obviously read the comments on that page, ehh. I do not believe that anyone would lose their job over pictures of a partialy completed car, that pretty much everyone in the world who cares, already knows about. Not that any of the people in that plant will have jobs to much longer turning out a car that weighs in at what my old B body RR clone weighed, heavy car = poor fuel milage @ $3+ dollars a gallon = only people who want museum pieces straight from the factory. It's a nice looking car, but it will NEVER be affordable for the average Joe, look at the name of the company to realize who the target market is, Daimler(Mercedes Benz)Chrysler. Also, if all these talks of a sellout go thru, chrysler will be the way of the model T, the StutzBearcat, and the Desoto, gone like a popcorn fart in the wind, only to be seen in a rare auto museum.

I really dont care for the fixed B-pillar, that kind of ruins it for me, will definately change the overall look of the car.

-
Back