Champion, 3 row, 22" Core, Direct bolt in Hemi swap radiator

-
Do you think it has the capacity for a 5.7 hemi with dual fans too?
The radiator?? Probably....7.2L is a bit more than 5.7.....but I'm sure there's more variables than just displacement. That being said, what's the published flow of those fans?? And is that a loaded cfm? I know there's a technical term for that, but in layman terms a lot of these cheap fans rate their fans with they're not pulling any load. Reputable companies publish it with no load and some sort of static pressure? applied to it. Someone with a giant brain can explain it better than I can. I'd be leary of their fan setup though. I'll be changing my radiator soon to something with larger tubes....even if it's 2 row.

does anyone one know the true thickness ? ed
I can measure it when I get home...out of town for 4 more days. The mounting flanges push it towards the engine almost 1/2 inch. To get it to fit in my 440 dart I had to cut those flanges off and ghetto rig my own that pushed it back forward towards the grill flush with the radiator support. I got NO room. I'm clearing everything by like 1/8 inch....with some self clearancing of the fan blades. LOL

The radiator?? Probably....7.2L is a bit more than 5.7.....but I'm sure there's more variables than just displacement. That being said, what's the published flow of those fans?? And is that a loaded cfm? I know there's a technical term for that, but in layman terms a lot of these cheap fans rate their fans with they're not pulling any load. Reputable companies publish it with no load and some sort of static pressure? applied to it. Someone with a giant brain can explain it better than I can. I'd be leary of their fan setup though. I'll be changing my radiator soon to something with larger tubes....even if it's 2 row.

I honestly have no idea...
im learning lol.
im on the paint and body end of things haha

-
Back