champion radiator?

-

joshua dewitt

Reaction score
73 swinger mild built 318 with 100 shot nos... A904 automatic with a/c in Arizona..... upgrading to a better radiator..... looking at champions 3 row or 2 row from QCP... either one will have a dual electric fan set up off gmc Acadia. lots of air !!! more than aftermarkets... got it work behind the factory replacement unit from O' Reilly's... but is junk copper and brass leaker.
had a 3 row champion in my 78 bronco and still ran a little hot... maybe was \the engine. have no idea, never tore it down... any one have any experiences with any aluminum radiator replacements? goods and bads ? Oh I for got.....it is the 26" core sized one...

Lots of good reviews on the site for Champion. Then there are some bad ones as well.

Im using one in my 71 Scamp with a 360. Keeps it nice and cool and works well for the money. If you use the search function on here you will find lots of posts regarding them.

I have a Champion and love it. I bought one for a customer's 66 Oldsmobubble and it is a thing of beauty. Challengergary here on FABO can help you, or go to their website. I wouldn't think twice about buying another, and I probably will for my Ramcharger when I get the 440 in it this summer.

Tried 2 different Champion radiators and both were twisted. Ended up having Wizard Cooling custom build a radiator and it's thing of beauty, more money but I feel well worth it.

-
Back