Champion Radiators Rant!!

-
Update:

I called the vendor and Champion every day this week and left messages. After calling Champion for the 2nd time today, the vendor finally sends me an email.

The vendor apologized and let me know that he's been distracted by the details of an upcoming surgery he's about to have. Said he'll look into why Champion sent so many radiators and look into getting my deposit back.
Hopefully this gets solved quickly.

Anybody else smell it??? Has the familiar smell of bullsheet....would start looking for a set of these View attachment waders.jpg prior to your next attempted phone call....

Update:

I called the vendor and Champion every day this week and left messages. After calling Champion for the 2nd time today, the vendor finally sends me an email.

The vendor apologized and let me know that he's been distracted by the details of an upcoming surgery he's about to have. Said he'll look into why Champion sent so many radiators and look into getting my deposit back.
Hopefully this gets solved quickly.

Hay, you might make more money by trying to sell the radiators you now have. LOL

Anybody else smell it??? Has the familiar smell of bullsheet....would start looking for a set of these View attachment 1714710534 prior to your next attempted phone call....

Lol! At one time in my life Doug, when I used to coon hunt and trap, I owned a pair of those, lol.

Well, the vendor only mentioned about sending 2 radiators and didn't mention this "3rd" one. I'll wait to see if he mentions anything about FedEx picking this one up.
I will hold onto it for now, until I do get that deposit back.

This is why I like SUMMIT and GRIFFIN. Nuff said. Glad to know you are on the road to get it sorted out.

Ok so I got an email today from the dealer, this is what he says:

Jeremy,

Please refresh my memory and tell me what needs to be done to complete our business. You have received a replacement MC2374, infact 2 but one was returned. We owe you a refund, correct?

Thanks,
Brent.

So, this whole time I've been emailing him, he still asks if he owes me a refund! I mean it's not like I didn't include that in EVERY email and call.

I replied yes I need a refund then shortly after I receive another email with a statement showing that a refund deposit transaction was complete made through paypal. Check my Paypal and balance shows zero.
I mail him again and ask him where the deposit was sent, either my Paypal or bank account? He replies with, whichever way you paid, either cc or Paypal.

I paid with a debit card so hopefully those funds show up in the next few days.

-
Back