Change Gears in 8 3/4 RearEnd

-

DH-66cuda

Reaction score
I have a question about finding someone local that can help swap out gears in a rear end I have. It is fully removed and currently has a set of 4.56 gears and want to change to a set of 3.73. It is a 742 case. I am in Central Indiana and looking for a shop that could handle this swap.

Also looking to update the Axles to 5x4.5 bolt pattern... who would you recommend for these?

I have a question about finding someone local that can help swap out gears in a rear end I have. It is fully removed and currently has a set of 4.56 gears and want to change to a set of 3.73. It is a 742 case. I am in Central Indiana and looking for a shop that could handle this swap.

Also looking to update the Axles to 5x4.5 bolt pattern... who would you recommend for these?
A&A Automotive in Camby IN is a well know racing transmission shop. Give them a call they will either do it or know of a reliable shop that can..
Cozzolino Motor Sports on the SW side of Indy would be another option, they either will or know someone that can.

Last edited:
-
Back