Changing to a Tuff Wheel, What parts do I need ?

-

Kraftei

Reaction score
I was thinking of changing my steering wheel to the Tuff style. I can buy a new Grant 846 on Amazon for cheap.

Is that a good choice and what extra parts do I need, if any ?

IMG_0146-762x456.jpeg

Last edited:
29741B21-513B-4F3A-A94A-BF2B30A352D7.jpeg
Or you can be like me and go completely crazy with it. Flaming river billet aluminum waterfall wheel adapter, modified by yours truly to mount a Tuff wheel.

just did one and a console . Made a big difference in appearrance.. You will need the wheel . The adapter can with the proper tapered nuts. The horn button adapter and the horn button

DSCN0015.JPG

DSCN1251.JPG

DSCN1263.JPG

1970-1976 Dodge Charger Parts | MW799 | 1970-76 Mopar A & B-Body Tuff Wheel/ Rim Blow Hub Adapter | Classic Industries
Use your factory horn contact switch that’s on your existing wheel on the Grant wheel and pull the metal adapter piece off the horn pad of the grant wheel. It has the same expansion spring clip as your existing horn pad will fit onto the factory horn switch.

Thanks I ordered the adapter from your link, they had a online promotion code so it worked out good. I also ordered the Grant Wheel from Amazon. If I heard you right that's all I need to complete the job.

-
Back