Charger R/T A body?

-

1969GTS

Reaction score
So here is the scoop. I sold a few dart parts to this guy from Brazil via ebay. We got to emailing back and forth and exchanged pictures of each others projects. I was shocked at the Mopar models in Brazil as I'm sure all of you will be. This is a Brazil model 1975 Charger R/T. He also has a 1976 as a project and a very odd dart. I think the charger looks awesome. Check this out.

Unknown-2.jpg

Weird grill but it looks more like a 67,8 or 9. I've never seen anything like these mopars. I'm sure this will create some chatter. Right after the bogus Dart R/T post. Let me know what you guys think.

Dave

Unknown-1.jpg

I've seen those they were in mexico If i remember right and yeah they are real but they were only export cars from mexico and probably south america. I would love to go down and bring a few back they look like a dart but not quite I love the look of the back window like the 68-70 chargers I wonder if thats why they are called that. Justin

I would like to get my hands on one. Its a neat looking ride.

Man............ Some of us have to go down there and rescue some of those things...........

We need a good restored record of some of this stuff UP HERE!

Got me wondering about what a 67 charger hideaway grill would look like on a dart. Had a 66 coronet with a 67 charger hideaway grill and it looked like an R/T

I may see how available they are, parts and whole vehicles. That would make a neat big block A body project. An A body 440 R/T Charger ........ that would be cool.

-
Back