chat room

-
Kegan, I have heard through the years I am the biggest piece of crap that ever walked the face of the earth.I have also heard told I am the nicest person you would ever want to meet.These are the opinions of other people.If you believe that you are a good person then it's your opinion that matters the most!

I wouldn't have known anything about it if not for this thread, and taken your presence here at face value, like the other 22,000+ members. Think I still will!!

Don't let lies win, just live by the truth!! Geof

Wow;you guy's still beating this horse?

fabo.jpg

It wasnt me.

But I will say. If they cant say it directly to you than they are just a coward anyhow.

But really.....the whole thing is pretty dramatic and not worth the effort in causing a stir over.

Im sure some people out there may not like me.....if they choose to talk about me behind my back in real life or on the internet then so be it. the only real displeasure in it would be that the person didnt have the balls enough to personally contact me so i knew who to write off my list of people to treat decent or waste my time on. lol.

a lie is a lie and if the person is dumb enough to spread them than shame on them.....if the people being told the lies choose to believe them without personally knowing you or anything about you than shame on them.

I havent heard anything bad about you and even if i did I would brush it off because i don't know you. not my place to judge.

keep on keepin on man and brush it off and carry on. the bad people weed themselves out in the end.

It wasnt me.

But I will say. If they cant say it directly to you than they are just a coward anyhow.

But really.....the whole thing is pretty dramatic and not worth the effort in causing a stir over.

Im sure some people out there may not like me.....if they choose to talk about me behind my back in real life or on the internet then so be it. the only real displeasure in it would be that the person didnt have the balls enough to personally contact me so i knew who to write off my list of people to treat decent or waste my time on. lol.

a lie is a lie and if the person is dumb enough to spread them than shame on them.....if the people being told the lies choose to believe them without personally knowing you or anything about you than shame on them.

I havent heard anything bad about you and even if i did I would brush it off because i don't know you. not my place to judge.

keep on keepin on man and brush it off and carry on. the bad people weed themselves out in the end.
Ok this post is getting the thanks butten pushed ! Look kiddo so many friends !

I wouldn't have known anything about it if not for this thread, and taken your presence here at face value, like the other 22,000+ members. Think I still will!!

Don't let lies win, just live by the truth!! Geof

X2 8) I will use these word again in my life Geof, Thanl you, well said brother

-
Back