Chat with a legend tommorow

-

Bill "Maverick"

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I am going to start a morning chat in the FABO chat room. I will be there from 10am to 11am. I will awnser any questions you all may have about me and my Little Red Wagon. I am starting this tommorow morning. I hope to talk to you all there.

Wow, pretty nice.

Just got through reading an old copy of one of my Mopar mags. Article was about your crash in Canada and how they were leaving you for dead. Scary! Even worse is the thought that the same could well happen today with some of our medical systems. Anyway, article was something else. Amazing you recovered! Must have been a really weird feeling knowing that you were going to crash because you could not tell which way the front wheels were pointing.
Glad you made it!

Cheers

Its 9:04am. I will be in the chat room at 10am. Hope to see everyone there. Its almost a hour from now. You still have time to call your friends to have them meet us in the FABO chat room.

Who's the legend that will be in the chat room...Jimmy Page?...Pete Townsend?...Who's this "Maverick" guy, wasn't he in the movie Top Gun? Ha ha ha See you there Bill!

Todays chat was great. I will be doing it once more Friday at the same time. Thak all you fans that stopped in to chat today. I will see you all Friday.

I will be in the chat room today from 10am till 11am. Stop in and say hi!!

-
Back