cheap interior prices

-

the65dartguy1

Reaction score
I will be in the market for seat kits for my Dart soon and I seem to remember someone saying that maybe Year One or similar has had Black Friday type sales in the past.
Can anyone shine some light on who/ what was available?
kind of a long/random shot in the dark, I know!

I used Legendary Interiors. I was on their email list and they sent out an email with a 30% off discount code. But you have to get on list. Year One does the same. Both companies send out emails several times a year with varying discounts.

Classic Industries usually has a 20% off sale this time of year which I've used on Legendary products.

Be careful when saying "cheap". No matter who you are purchasing from, make sure that you know whose product that you are buying. For seat covers and door panels, your pretty much either buying the Legendary brand or the PUI brand. There is considerable differences in some of these pieces between the two brands. On some pieces the differences is very slight. But the PUI brand is considerably less costly on most all of the pieces. You do not want to be spending money for the Legendary brand only to get the PUI pieces delivered to you.

Also, these larger retailers will sometimes make certain items exempt for the special pricing. Legendary has a special going on through til the 9th and I am sure that most other retailers will be offering incentives as we get closer to the holidays.

-
Back