Status
Not open for further replies.

MopaR&D

Nerd Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for another RWD older Mopar to ease my addiction withdrawal after the 360 blew in my '70 Duster... No C-bodies those are just too big and impractical but pretty much anything else in the $1000 range is fair game (4-door A-bodies, '70s B-bodies, F-bodies, '80s M-bodies etc.) with a V8 or mayyybe a slant if it runs absolutely perfectly and it's in an earlier lighter car. Doesn't even have to run at the moment but I don't want something with rod knock and a slipping trans and shot front end lol, something that just needs some new parts and a tune-up to get it going again. Thanks!

I'm located in northern Colorado btw and I'd be willing to make a road trip to pick it up if it's worth it and not farther than a state away.

1983 Diplomat?? Super clean body, very complete.

100_5644.JPG

100_5645.JPG

If you can come up to about $1700 I have a nice 76 Córdoba, new tires, new brakes, 360 v8, runs and drives great!!! Bought it for similar reason as you, needed to scratch that v8 rwd itch, good entry level car, located near Portland, OR. PM me for pics

Thanks guys I'm currently looking at an '88 5th Avenue here in Denver I just need to wait at least a week to get paid, I technically have the money but I don't want to be broke for a week... we'll see what happens not 100% mine yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back